Complete & Confidential School Climate Evaluation System for NYS School Districts
Complete & Confidential School Climate Evaluation System
Links to School Data
Powerful & Secure
Easy to Use
Survate™ is a powerful web-based survey program developed for School districts interested in administering confidential surveys of school climates and culture, teachers, or APPR. Our objective is to provide a secure and easy to use web-based survey platform for school districts to evaluate positive school climate. In addition to understanding the current climates of your school, these surveys can be used as teacher evaluation software with anonymous responses from the students. The use of this survey will establish baseline data to assess the school/district environmental climate. The surveys can be used as the first step in meeting the new DASA requirements. APPR surveys can be used for any APPR related surveys Examples would be Parent Survey of Principal performance, or Student Survey of Teacher Performance as part of the districts APPR plan.
Why is Survate™ Better?
Survate is a top-of-the-line survey platform because of its secure interface. Your confidential data remains yours.
Your survey results are not on the cloud for anyone to access. You can put specific links to different surveys on profiles within the district for Students, Teachers or principals to access. Since Educational Vistas is the developer of StaffTrac™, and additional enhancements ideas are always welcome. Contact us today to learn more about the benefits of our survey program or to request more information!
- Secure creation of District Surveys
- Surveys available may be customized
- Your District Surveys may be loaded into Survate™
- Character Ed Surveys developed in partnership with The Academy for Character Education at The Sage Colleges
- Instant Access to Survey Results
- Results show comparatives of School and District
- Ability to run period surveys to measure changes
- Mix Horizontal and Vertical
- Supports Likert Scales as well as multiple scale types:
- Supports Question Comments
- True/False Numbers
- Strongly Agree <--> Strongly Disagree
- Poor, Average, Good, Very Good
- Reports generate in PDF, with Graphs
- Excel exports of data are available for additional evaluation
- Supports multiple languages
- Program provides web-link to put on a any website or email
- Program shows district logo
- May run period surveys to measure changes
Educational Vistas works with hundreds of School Districts.
Call us so we can setup your Surveys today!