The Most Secure & Flexible Online Forms Platform for NYS School Districts
The Most Secure & Flexible Forms Platform
Easy to Use
Linked to School Data
Attached to District Systems
EVI’s interoperability feature (zone integration) allows EduForm to sync with any Student Information System (SIS) or database(s).
Customizable settings allow administrators to transition any paper process to an electronic format, providing new and exciting form-use flexibility.
Provides for unlimited data calculations, subtotals, and final scores/results from any set of elements, such as online practice tests, student assessment programs, and teacher evaluation software.
Allows multiple users to work in different parts of a single student’s form, simultaneously (think K screening stations) as the ultimate academic intervention tool.
What is EduForm™?
EduForm™ is the most sophisticated product for the development and use of online forms linked to any Student Information System (SIS) or business database. Customizable approval path settings allow administrators and managers to duplicate any paper process within the flow of forms throughout the system. Standardized user account roles and access permissions link to all other EVI products for single sign-in movement between solutions.
Why is EduForm™ Better?
By displaying data from other district systems within online forms, EduForm™ adds a powerful dimension to web-based forms and documents. The ability to manage user groups with different rights and permissions as well as setting up unlimited approval paths gives administrators the flexibility to use forms in new and exciting ways.
The fact that the information contained in the forms may be automatically displayed in other Educational Vistas, Inc. integrated products for further use is another benefit of this unique product. Finally, the data may also be shared with additional required district data systems. With many features and benefits, its easy to see why hundreds of our customers utilize this online forms platform for their schools. We welcome school districts throughout NYS to schedule a product demonstration and learn more about EduForm™ today!
EduForm™ improves communication between your various online systems as well as between students and educators. Use it with student readiness assessments, school curriculum development, academic intervention tools, and more.
- Any existing paper form may be converted into an on-line, web-based form.
- Existing forms may be used as background image for exact reproduction.
- Existing forms may be converted to a web page for more versatility.
- Fields may auto-populate from other district data systems.
- Student demographic and program data may be selected/displayed within a form.
- Unique approval path process that may be customized for each form.
- Secure login with versatile user account permissions and settings.
- Users may be linked to specific courses, sections and home rooms.
- Powerful report generator with charts, graphs, and data-on-demand.
- Easily links to any Student Information System (SIS).
- Links directly to AIMS™, DataMate™, StaffTrac™, and Curriculum Developer™ (CD).
- May also be linked to additional program data systems.
- Web-based with SSL security and HIPAA compliance.
- MS Windows and Apple OS compatible.
- All information is housed for 26 years.
- Lowest total cost of ownership (TCO) and fastest return on investment (ROI) available.
- Configured and up-and-running in five (5) days or less…guaranteed!
Call for a free, no-obligation demonstration today! We may provide a WebEx meeting format or come to your district or school to present in-person. The demo takes between 60 and 90 minutes with plenty of time for Q and A. A price quote and implementation process guide may be requested.
Once you and your staff see the power and efficiency of the product you may require a proposal. If a purchase order is then generated, configuration and setup will begin. Our technology specialist(s) will contact your SIS administrator and confirm a date and time to remotely install our DataSync™ Wizard. This program links either directly to your data tables or to nightly exported tables/files from the SIS.
EVI is your premier source for a variety of academic intervention tools, including online assessment tools for teachers, teacher evaluation software, student assessment programs, and more. Our school curriculum developers can help you design the ideal social emotional learning curriculum and provide an informative student readiness assessment. You've come to the right place as well if you're looking for online practice tests, assessment scoring services, or any other products and services to help enhance your school's educational and administrative capabilities.
See Printable Information Sheets Below
This program is a central component of our data gathering and sharing process to track and verify instructional improvement goals. All participating teachers and administrators access the many forms that are required easily from their computer or mobile device. Back-end reporting and growth, gap, and trend analysis could not be simpler.
A Multi-District Project Manager and Facilitator