What is AIMS™?
The Academic Intervention Management System (AIMS™) is a proven powerful web-based program for the identification, intervention enrollment, quarterly reporting, tracking, and reporting of students who require AIS and/or RtI services.
Why is AIMS™ Better?
AIMS™ software is designed to provide each school and/or district with a system to manage and monitor the implementation of Commissioner’s Regulations requiring academic intervention services (AIS) to supplement the instruction in the general curriculum and assist students in meeting State learning standards. This software solution provides a central database containing all required AIS/RtI elements, as well as the regulations and guidelines, NYS learning standards, and Core Curriculum.
A student AIS record is created, maintained, and archived across the student’s educational career. Beyond the student’s AIS record, AIMS™ includes descriptions of district criteria for determining AIS/RtI eligibility and/or diagnosis with levels of intensity, descriptions of all instructional academic interventions, instructional strategies, parental interventions, and support services. In addition, AIMS produces a printed copy of the student’s AIS/RtI record, parent letter of notification with request for parent insights and feedback, progress and quarterly reports of student performance, and notification of AIS/RtI termination. All correspondences such as student quarterly progress reports may be batch printed. A standard report generator provides numerous reports from the rich AIS/RTI database, including a quarterly analysis of the effectiveness of each academic intervention and support service.
A key feature provides for the importing of assessment data (State, local, etc.), and a performance profile of each student in the district. An annual and/or biennial review/revision process of the AIS/RtI plan is included. The AIMS software solution provides a comprehensive system to address compliance and control of Commissioner’s AIS/RtI Regulations and guidelines.
- Over 10 years of innovation to meet district needs and State Requirements.
- Easy identification of AIS/RtI student eligibility from assessment data.
- Imports all assessment data necessary to track student progress.
- Contains all district Interventions and Strategies.
- One button production of all required parental communications.
- Embedded, customizable statements for Letters of notification, quarterly progress and ending services.
- All district-approved correspondence/text may be translated to additional languages.
- Powerful reports on efficacy of interventions by subject, grade, type, and intensity.
- Provides for easy access to support services and learning episodes.
- Easily links to any Student Information System (SIS).
- May also be linked to additional program data systems.
- Imports all student photos.
- Easy access to all SED requirements, guidelines, training materials, and regulations for AIS and RtI.
- Built-in yearly rollover feature automatically brings student AIS/RtI records into new school year.
- Feedback function allows users to contact support personnel directly when questions arise.
- Easy user management process allows for quick assignment of rights and access.
- Ability to import historical data from existing systems for longitudinal record access.
- Links directly to DataMate™, StaffTrac™, Curriculum Developer™ (CD), EduForm™, SurVate™, and EduTube™.
- Web-based with SSL security and HIPAA compliance.
- MS Windows and Apple OS compatible.
- All information is housed for 26 years.
- Lowest total cost of ownership (TCO) and fastest return on investment (ROI) available.
- Configured and up-and-running in five (5) days or less…guaranteed!
Call for a free, no-obligation demonstration today! We may provide a WebEx meeting format or come to your district or school to present in-person. The demo takes between 60 and 90 minutes with plenty of time for Q and A. A price quote and implementation process guide may be requested.
Once you and your staff see the power and efficiency of the product you may require a proposal. If a purchase order is then generated, configuration and setup will begin. Our technology specialist(s) will contact your SIS administrator and confirm a date and time to remotely install our DataSync™ Wizard. This program links either directly to your data tables or to nightly exported tables/files from the SIS. We run data/validation tests and go over exports with your representative to ensure accuracy. Once this link is established, our product is populated with the critical student demographic and program data and a district administrator account is created. If a data file may be provided with a “flag” for AIS/RtI students, then an initial record will be created for those students in AIMS. If usernames are provided for other staff members, we will then setup initial accounts for them as well. Default passwords are changed when each user first logs into the system.
The program is now “live” and available for use. Training dates and time may now be set. The training takes about 2 to 2 ½ hours per session. Users bring actual lists of AIS/RtI students to input into the system. Because this product was designed by-educators for-educators, users become comfortable quickly with both the process and navigation. The adoption of a management systems of this magnitude promotes an opportunity for administrators to evaluate current personnel, policies, and procedures and determine if adjustments are necessary to improve performance and consistency. Guidance counselors and school psychologists may also use the data and information to discover whether some students need additional support services and interventions to succeed.